Old October 22nd 08, 08:42 PM posted to misc.kids
toto

Default Traveling with kids...

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:34:17 -0600, "Babie"
wrote:

I realize cruises are a far cry from true international travel but
I've not been ready to take her yet.

My grandson went on a cruise when he was still an infant in arms.

My granddaughter was in Vienna as an infant. She went to Australia
with her mom and dad this summer. She's 6. She loved Australia and
learned a lot.

Both kids will be going on a cruise in Hawaii over Winter Break. Dgs
is 4 and dgd is 6.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits