Old June 27th 03, 08:44 PM
Kane

Default One quarter million Juveniles tried as Adults in US courts

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:46:41 -0700, Doan wrote:

On 21 Jun 2003, Chris C. wrote:

Fern & Doan,

I find this interesting that lavonne is attempting to invoke her
research training, or lack of it, to contradict her previous

notions
on equal rights for children.

Non-spanker by choice,
Chris C.
TX

It's nothing new, just a typical logic of the anti-spanking zealotS!
Logic and anti-spanking zealotS... are they mutually exclusive? :-)

PS-Don't give out family or personal information on this newsgroup.
The "cohort" and "cohort" wannabees monitor and report (often
erroneous unsupported information)---so use your common sense on
posting info.

I have already taking precaution

Why would you need to be "taking precaution?

Are you doing something that would be reportable? Want to share?

Would the University of California take exception to you posting
through their server? Are you on company time?

and detected Kane9

"detected"? r r r r r. In this ng I as much as advertised to you that
I had discovered you worked for USC. I asked, openly, for you to say
hello to certain "women" who of course are the names of various
servers your posts come through.

I wrote to you in a language your ancestors used, and that most
recently.

Like you had to "detect" anything.

You couldn't detect your own asshole with your nose up it.

snooping around
my site digging

"snooping", "digging" around a publically posted web page?

for personal information on me.

Are you telling us you have something to be ashamed of?

What "personal" information on your now missing web page was not for
public consumption then?

I notice you took down your web page at the USC student and employee
site quickly enough...though I can't say as I'm the only one that
visited. Can you?

How pathetic!

You've never googled anyone, never gone to their web site, observed
and or noted their personal information, their politics, hobbies,
etc.?

If you have then you are as "pathetic" as I. Are you?

One track mind, is what you have Doan. It shows in all your posts
clearly. Your attitude toward children, your excuses for abusive
parents, your attempts to claim others aren't logical or honest when
it's just a coverup for how dishonest and stupid you are.

Those who don't want to be known should take pains to make themselves
scarce. It's hardly the fault of other users of the Internet if you
post information about yourself and they visit it, now is it?

If it had been a hot babe visiting and then getting in touch with you
I'll bet you wouldn't have thought her pathetic. And that's one of the
reasons students post such pages on their college or university web
sites; to make contact with others. You just want to be choosy about
who goes there, eh?

For a sys admin you are woefully ignorant of the operations of and
reason for the Interent, aren't you?

By the way, you aren't the pathetic little creep that ILLEGALLY
invaded my work station system using a custom trojan, that I caught on
the first try and dropped into my tailored honeypot, are you? I
maintain layers of security you can't even imagine, little pup.

I know exactly how dangerous to others child abusers and their
defenders are and what they are capable of.

I've had a world, literally, of support and help in tracing the source
on that illegal invasion and own the person that did it. I have their
name, home address, phone number, auto license plate number, drivers
license number, and the description that law enforcement provided and
much more. It all sits quietly in my attorney's safe.

I also have the same kind of info on those that helped him. It's in
the same safe.

Yah wanna play with the big boys Doan, yah got to bring a bigger dog.

Doan

Yer nothing but a loud mouthed little pup that stupidly babbles like a
schoolboy.

Kane