Old July 18th 04, 08:20 PM
Kane

Default What if CPS caseworker brings police along?

On 18 Jul 2004 10:53:28 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

He just gave legal advice over the Internet.

Giving advice NOT to give Legal advice is Legal advice itself.

So sue me. R R R R R R

And remember, those that sue immediately open themselves up for
counter suit.

FIRST AMENDMENT, Rights PREVAIL..

Of course they do, as long as you don't yell "Fire" when there isn't
one.

You needed to tell that person to seek LEGAL advice, not take actions
blindly against LEOs showing up at their door.

YOU did that, Punkin' Head.

Let's put my advice to you not to give legal advice and my advice to
the poster you were responding to to seek legal advice, and even ask
for a warrant up against YOUR ADVICE TO REFUSE ENTRY TO A POLICE
OFFICER, and see which of us prevails.

I've already run it by my attorney. How about you?

I am not an attorney.

Then why did you tell someone, anonymously, to risk the very serious
consequences, both legally, to their person, to their family, and
physcially to their own personal safety?

Officers under authority to gain entry under two different methods
that are most common could concievably use physical force to gain
entry and arrest the person for any number of things.

I am telling him or her to damn well find out about the law in their
state BEFORE they take actions that could well be illegal THAT YOU
SUGGESTED.

At no point did I attempt to interpret the laws of his or her state,
only offering the same general information, speculatively, that the
person might be in violation of their own laws.

On the other hand, here is what YOU said:

From:
(Fern5827)
Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking
Date: 15 Jul 2004 18:47:27 GMT
Subject: What if CPS caseworker brings police along?

http://www.profane-justice.org/html/faq.html#letcwin

Do not admit to home. Grounds for lawsuits later. Be polite.

http://www.profane-justice.org Colorado Website of Suzanne Shell.
Early
advocate for families against DHS, DSS.
end message

The Question Subject field: " What if CPS caseworker brings police
along? '

Your response: "Do not admit to home."

Tell them to be "polite," by the way, does NOT abrogate your
responsibility for advising someone to do something that could be, if
the officer is acting legally, illegal in their state.

In addition you are urging the to sue, suggesting they are in a
position to do so, legally in any attempt for a police officer to act
in their official capacity.

You assholes take HUGE chances with other people's children, families,
and their LIVES.

See the difference, Fruitcake?

Neither are you. Checkmate.

And I was very careful to give only advice that was not "legal." Only
pointed them to search for legal advice....very fully.

"Do not admit to home," if flat out legal advice.

If the party wishes to take legal action against you, should they
follow your advice and be injured in any way, up to and including a
criminal complaint, I'll be happy to assist.

I think some of you assholes need slowing down very badly

I note the advice the Christines took, as per legal matters, and where
they are today...and how very close someone came to being killed. He
might have killed two people and gotten himself killed as well.

Brian had a very close call....anyone that uses a gun in a criminal
action where they point and threaten to shoot is considered, last I
heard, ARMED AND DANGEROUS, and police searching for them will of
course take precautions to ensure no one gets shot but the perp, if it
comes to that.

YOU are about as useful as those assholes that suggested Brian's
actions to him.

I have a raft of your posts that support your nitwittery, such as
supporting various illegal actions by others......including recently
the assualt on an elderly foster parent, kidnapping or whatever it's
called in that state.

This is just one more in a long continuous string of such vicious
things you have done.

Keep it up, and eventually you might have to pay for them.

This one was especially dangerous for others.

[...]

From:
(Fern5827)
Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking
Date: 15 Jul 2004 18:47:27 GMT

http://www.profane-justice.org/html/faq.html#letcwin

Do not admit to home. Grounds for lawsuits later. Be polite.

http://www.profane-justice.org Colorado Website of Suzanne Shell.
Early
advocate for families against DHS, DSS.
end message

The Question Subject field: " What if CPS caseworker brings police
along? '

Your response: "Do not admit to home."

Telling them to "be polite," by the way, does NOT abrogate your
responsibility for advising someone to do something that could be, if
the officer is acting legally, illegal in their state.

In addition you are urging them to sue, suggesting they are in a
position to do so, legally, in any attempt for a police officer to act
in their official capacity. That IS legal advice.

[...]

Keep it up, and eventually you might well have to pay for them.

This one was especially dangerous for others.

Checkmate.

Sorry, you made an unallowed move...your checkmate is recinded.

And your King is forfeit....and dead, which is what Checkmate actually
means. .

You have never really been in the game at all, Muskmelon.

About all you've done for years is babble nonsense...some of it
questionable, and some of it potentially dangerous if it is followed
as advice.

Now tell me again I gave legal advice and prove it?

A person's attorney may well advise, "Do not admit to home," but YOU
sure as hell better not. And the attorney is very likely to say much
more about how to do this and be protected, like "wait for me to to
get there," "or ask politely for a warrant," etc.

As you said was, "Do not admit to home."

Kane