Old April 4th 04, 07:29 AM
Emily

Default Sad

zeldabee wrote:

Well...this is sort of an ongoing issue...he lives with me, but is just not
very helpful either financially or otherwise. He does pick up Sprogly from
daycare one day a week, which makes a big difference to *me*, but it's like
pulling teeth to get him to do it.

Hi Zeldabee,

I don't know you well, so I hope you don't mind my jumping in
on this point (I guess it is usenet, afterall). What does Bloke
do all day? Can you put it to him as something that's valuable
for Sprogly, not a request from you? If he's not busy but still
unwilling to do pickup every day after understanding that it's
important for the baby, I wonder about his mental health...

--
Emily
mom to Toby 5/1/02