Old April 5th 04, 07:33 AM
Nikki

Default Quick introduction of myself :)

Carol Ann wrote:

It IS important to think a few steps ahead though. Having your drink,
telephone and remote nearby is very important. I can't tell you how
many times the phone rang and I couldn't get to it b/c I left it in
the other room!

It took me awhile but I also learned that it is better to just let the baby
cry a minute (or I learned to carry the baby) and go pee before you sit down
to nurse. I could never hold it long enough to get through the whole
nursing session so I'd just have to disrupt the baby to get up and go
anyway. When I didn't go first and interrupted the baby I often lost the
'baby goes to sleep after nursing' bonus!
--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)