Old June 22nd 06, 07:23 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated

Default Making a change

My daughter has been taking gymnastics at the same gym for 5 1/2 years
now. We are thinking of changing gyms because the class that works with
my daughter's schedule has a coach that she really doesn't like.

My daughter can't or won't explain why she doesn't like this coach. In
general, we've been happy with this gym. I believe the quality of
instruction is higher there than at the gym we'd be moving to (which is
where she does rhythmic gymnastics, and is a much more convenient
drive).

There is one other class at her level that she doesn't have a direct
conflict with (and that ends before 8:30 PM), but that would leave her
with no days this summer without planned activities-- we planned swim
lessons around Tuesday being her completely free day.

Do I tell the gym why we are leaving? Since I can't give specifics (and
I've tried asking DD. I just get tears.) I don't expect them to do
anything about it unless it is part of a pattern.

Liz