Old June 23rd 06, 03:20 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated

Default Making a change

"Elizabeth King" wrote:

My daughter has been taking gymnastics at the same gym for 5 1/2 years
now. We are thinking of changing gyms because the class that works with
my daughter's schedule has a coach that she really doesn't like.

It might be possible to ask the coach her/himself if there are any
items that you should work on with your dd see if the coach has any
concerns. But this should only be done with great caution, and you
might not find out anything.

My ds started running away and refusing to go to school when he was in
third grade. I could never get him to say why he didn't want to go to
school - I suspected it was the teacher, but neither he nor the
teacher would admit that there was any problem. I did find later that
at the beginning of the year she had given my ds a project that his
older sister had done with a note that she expected the same kind of
work from him. But it might have been something else entirely.