Old December 5th 05, 02:00 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

Default Why Did "Aids Baby" Eliza Jane Really Die?

john wrote:
http://breakfornews.com/my/modules.p...icle&sid= 259

Christine Maggiore and her husband, Robin Scovill, are challenging the Los
Angeles County Coroner's finding that their three-year-old daughter Eliza
Jane Scovill died from Aids-related pneumonia.

We interview pathologist Dr. Mohammed al-Bayati who has just authored a
report revealing that the child died of anaphylactic reaction to a
prescribed antibiotic, and we speak also Dr. Andrew Maniotis of the
University Illinois at Chicago.

Yeah, yeah. Pretty much Duesberg zombism. Who are they going to blame
for this, if not antibiotics and the medical profession? It would have
to be themselves.

SBH