Old December 5th 05, 03:27 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

Default Why Did "Aids Baby" Eliza Jane Really Die?

"Robert" wrote in message

"JanD" wrote in message
Education And Board Certifications

I. Human Pathology, Toxicology, Immunology, and Biochmestry

Ph.D. 1989 Comparative Pathology. University of California Davis, Davis,

This is not a medical Pathologist able to practice in any hospital.
There is no board certification in Clinical or anatomic pathology.
These individuals are not licensed to perform necropsies.
This is an academic degree and not one licensed to practice medicine.

California. Subject of studies: Human pathology, toxicology,
pharmacology,
medical immunology, medical biochemistry, analytical toxicology,
environmental toxicology, and experimental toxicology. Dissertation:
Toxicokinetics and Toxicity of Vanadate

He is a toxicologist and spare me of the academic course work.

DABT 1994 Diplomate, American Board of Toxicology

He is a toxicologist

II. Veterinary Pathology, Toxicology, Immunology, and Endocrinology

He is not even a veterinary pathologist.
He is not an MD. He is not allowed to perform one single autopsy.

Prove it.