Old June 4th 04, 05:59 PM
Denise Anderson

Default Fathers & toilet/changing facilities

"Amy" wrote in message
DH came up with a really good question the other day. As someone who will

no
doubt be a hands-on Dad, what is he supposed to do if he is in a public
place by himself and our daughter needs to go to the toilet? Entrust her

some strange woman? Take her into a grotty mens' loo?

My husband takes our daughter's into men's restrooms. If he has all 3
girls, he'll wait outside the women's restroom with the 2 youngest and send
the 5 year old into the women's restroom by herself. Changing's never been
an issue. We do it wherever... strollers are great for changing where
there's no changing facilities.

Denise