Old June 30th 07, 09:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.health
Jeff

Default Vaccinated Children Two and a Half Times More Likely to HaveNeurological Disorders Like ADHD and Autism, New Survey in California andOregon Finds

David Wright wrote:
In article . com,
bigvince wrote:
On Jun 30, 2:56 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:
http://www.generationrescue.org/images/060406.gif

http://www.generationrescue.org/images/060805.gif

http://www.generationrescue.org/images/060406.gif

Excepts
Cal-Oregon Unvaccinated Survey

"We surveyed over 9,000 boys in California and Oregon and found that
vaccinated boys had a 155% greater chance of having a neurological
disorder like ADHD or autism than unvaccinated boys." -Generation
Rescue, June 26, 2007

The survey was, of course, a complete waste of time and money.
For a discussion of why, take a look at:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/20...ne_surveys.php

It's a nice discussion of the massive flaws in the survey, and why the
survey (assuming its numbers were valid) does not exactly give aid and
comfort to the anti-vax cause.

Actually, it does give aid and comfort to the antivax cause. They don't
need logic and facts.

Jeff

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher