Old March 23rd 04, 01:45 PM
Daniel

Default 14yr old girl, 19yr old boyfriend

"xkatx" . wrote in message

"Daniel" wrote in message ...

The emotional effects of
giving your kid up for adoption dont work on someone who only met their
brother & sister a few years ago because similar situation happened to

them.
She understands what that did to HER (our) mother & to us as well.

Ok, seriously. You need to shut the **** up. Hit another nerve on me and
you'll regret everything you've ever said. Take this as the warning it

is,
not as a threat it isn't.

I don't see what you're so upset about what I've said here (in the text you
didn't cut). What I'm saying is that she knows full well the consiquences
of having kids at a young age & also if you're not able to care for them or
for any reason they are taken from you or given up (between people she knows
& us & our mother) but she continues to go down this path anyway. So as I
said, that type of talk doesnt work for her, she knows what can happen but
chooses to continue anyway.

I talked to her last night & she agreed with me on allot of things (all of
which she wanted to talk to me about).