Old July 25th 06, 06:34 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default Can someone recommend any good Maternity Belts?

First let me begin by telling you that this maternity support belt from
http:// www.medbarn.com (it's Gabrialla brand, MS-96 for medium support
or you can use MS-99 for strong support) was literally a life saver
during my last pregnancy...

....Immediately, I was relieved of all pressure and pain from it's
use...About the 8th month of my pregnancy, quick trip to the grocery
store was a major chore. It was at that point, I started wearing the
belt, upon awakening in the morning until I went to bed at night.

....The belt goes completely unnoticed, wearing a variety of clothes and
fabrics. I wore it under everything from business suits to casual wear
and it could not be seen. I never experienced any discomfort from using
the belt itself. No abrasive material against my skin, no production of
sweat from it, no tightness or feelings of being bound; it absolutely
wears like a second skin or as good as any other daily under garment.

The durability of the support belt is fantastic! Not only did I use it,
a co-worker borrowed it for her pregnancy some 4 months later. She also
was completely satisfied, and couldn't thank me enough for telling her
about this product. We told everyone we knew about it!

I cannot express enough how this belt gave me peace of mind, and
freedom from pain; being able to continue working and not being limited
on what I could do, because of discomfort. If you are pregnant anytime
in the future, I strongly advise you to ask your physician about this
wonderful maternity maternity support. I was so lucky to have been
given the info. about it and the chance to have it for my pregnancy; so
now you have that knowledge too.