Old August 25th 06, 10:28 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lori

Default Can someone recommend any good Maternity Belts?

Everything there looks like the sexy stuff I already have. Looking for some
old lady stuff.

Lori

"Midnight" wrote in message
ups.com...
I just opened a online store for maternity wear, see if anything there
helps you out.

Charles

Lori wrote:
I have one that's just a piece of thick elastic with some velcro. I
wouldn't
mind trying something a little more supportive, but at least the one I've
got does help a LOT with the pelvic pain.

The first time I was pregnant, I didn't find out about maternity belts,
but
I really wish I had known then. My belly was SO sore & stretched out by
the
end. I think a belt would have really helped a lot.

I've noticed since I've been using mine (about a month now), that aside
from
reducing the unbearable pelvic pain, the stretch marks are a lot less
noticable.

I think if you can find a maternity store that carries several different
kinds of maternity belts, it would be best to just try some on. You will
be
able to tell pretty much instantly if it's going to help.

I only have one complaint about mine, and that is that the first time I
was
pregnant, I was able to find all kinds of panties that went up high above
the belly button. I didn't think too much about this until I got my
maternity belt, but now I would KILL to find panties like that, because
the
belt rubbing on my skin is uncomfortable. Still well worth wearing, but I
would really like some big maternity panties to go under it, instead of
the
skimpy little things they're selling now.

Lori

wrote in message
oups.com...
My friend just gave a birth and sh offered me her maternity belt but i
don't think it's good enough.

So please give me an advice which to choose, where to buy?