Old September 24th 07, 02:26 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Workingmom

Default Family attacks?

xkatx skrev:
I'm tired of feeling attacked, I guess, and that's about it.

What about not discussing it? "You raised your children like you felt
best - I raise mine as I feel best. You've had your chance, and I don't
recall asking for your advice."

You don't have to defend your choices.

If you really want to take up the discussion then ask them why cow's
milk is better than human milk. Why not milk from a dog, cat, pig or
some other discusting animal you can come up with.

As long as a human being needs milk I see no problem in nursing. And
that would be around 4 years IIRC.

It's simply not NATURAL for a child to suck a cow and not a human!!! ;-)

Tine, Denmark (Who's never discussed child raising with her family. They
never got the chance - period!!!)