Old November 21st 04, 12:52 AM
Graham

QDurham wrote:

BTW, schools TODAY are more like something from the old USSR, with
their attempts at thought control, discouragment of individual
achievement, vigorous suppression of any hint of Christian influences,
among other things...

This has got to be a troll.

The usual easy escape...don't bother addressing the point (which
is based on facts), just discount it as a troll.

I suspect it was the "Christian" part that got your little panties
in a wad. I'm all for separation of church and state, but it's
a fact that any mention anything Christian in public schools now
causes immediate ape-**** reaction by the leftists who run them.

Don't forget Q, this is still a very Christian nation (over 85%).
This nation was founded by men who (most of them anyway) belonged
to the faith. Every single piece of coinage and paper money minted
has "In God We Trust" on it. Congress opens each session with
a prayer to the Judeo-Christian God, so get over it and take
a reality check.

--
Graham