Old November 21st 04, 08:01 AM
Gray Shockley

Actual "facts" are from C-Span, btw. /g/

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:52, Graham the Redneck wrote:

Don't forget Q, this is still a very Christian nation (over 85%).

And brown haired, brown-eyed and female.

So, if you're not a browq-haired, brown-eyed, female, Christian (if in word
if not in deed), you need to get out of the way of the majority. The "norm"
for Christians attending their "see and be seen" services is skirts, so
skirts should - obviously - be worn when attending church services.

Of course, it might be pointed out that the majority of men who cheat on
their wives, the overwhelming majority of alcoholics, most all druggies,
liars, thieves, child molesters, murderers, rapists, safecrackers, crooked
politicians (see below), armed robbers, prostitutes, corrupt police, traitors
and ministers are all self-professed Christians. (And as convicted criminal
and ex-convict Charles "Have you seen the new "Chuckie" Colson has proved,
professing a Christian belief when one has been so obviously on the same
level as the traditional "whale snot" certainly is lucrative even if it
necessitates one remaining on the same level as "whale snot".)

This nation was founded by men who (most of them anyway) belonged
to the faith.

So there should be interest in god-damning those flounders who weren't in the
"majority". I bet these "most of them anyway" would have loved to cram "the
faith" up the asses of non-believers and people who don't care for bullies.

As late as my my teenage years, the brave Christians who stood up for "the
faith" and killed ******s and ******-lovers as well as Roman Atheists and
Kikes, of course, showed their love for their lord, Jesus Christ, with the
burning of the cross and the murders - oops! the sacrifices - to show purity
in reverence to their White God, Our Father and His only Son, that Protestant
young gentleman and that Ghost or Spirit or something like that which is way
too complicated but can't be like Casper and Wendy and those very, very white
ghosts.

Every single piece of coinage and paper money minted
has "In God We Trust" on it.

So when people make reference to Jesus losing his cool and throwing the
moneychangers out of the temple, we should God-damn the lying turkeys who
profess to be Christians while behaving as Pharasees, eh?

It appears that the two most important Sacraments are the two most often
participated in: passing the collection plate and bingo.

And even Paul the Perv said to Tim the Tipsy that, "Love of money is the root
of all evil."

Sorta seems as if anyone who advocates or even fails to indicate his/her
displeasure at their God being made into a whore is a piece of blasphemous
stinking offal, the only use of said effal to stoke the fires of hell.

"Hey, I need some smaller Gods. If you've got a tin God, a five God and five
Godettes, I'll give ya a twenty God.

"Wow! You're burning those Gods like He grows on trees." (oops!)

Congress opens each session with
a prayer to the Judeo-Christian God,

Uh, "Judeo-" is hardly in there - kinda like not in the leaat, Blubba. Check
it out, Cracker Barrel:

The House chaplain earns $139,000 per year, and the Senate chaplain's salary
is $122,400. House chaplains have come from nine denominations: Methodist
(21), Presbyterian (17), Baptist (8), Episcopalian (4), Christian (2),
Congregationalist (2), Unitarian (2), Lutheran (1), and Universalist (1).

Senate chaplains have represented eight Denominations: Episcopalian (19),
Methodist (17), Presbyterian (14), Baptist (6), Unitarian (2),
Congregationalist (1), Lutheran (1), and Roman Catholic (1).

Ah, you mean like Tom DeLay, Republican Godman from Texas or Trent Lott,
Republican GodMan from Mississippi? "Let us prey", eh?

Do you think, oops/ Do you believe that these Chaplains - these highly paid
moneychangers - these guys "making a buck or two on the Lord" - are, perhaps,
praying that the United States not be destroyed by the House and/or the
Senate as they help "explain the ways of God to Man".

Perhaps, that's why this explanation is in "Paradise Lost" rather than "The
Book of Really Low-Down & Dirty Common Prayer".

You may - you, in particular - may be confusing "pandering" with "praying".

so get over it and take a reality check.

Yeah, I grew up having people tell me that. However, once I noticed the
people who kept saying - over and over - that I should just accept evil
because I couldn't do anything about it - those people were bouncing reality
checks all over the countryside.

++ gray //