Old August 23rd 10, 06:17 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default GSK's Swine Flu Vaccine Suspected Of Causing Narcolepsy In Children

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:09:26 +0200, in misc.health.alternative,
"M.O.B. i L." wrote:

Bob Officer wrote:
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:03:43 +0100, in misc.health.alternative,
"john" wrote:

http://whale.to/vaccine/gsk78.html

Sweden opens inquiry into suspect flu vaccine
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...1-CeJ5s7RCnATA

(AFP) - 19 August 2008

snip of stolen copyright material

What john didn't cut and paste was the copyright notice.
cited from the above web site
Copyright © 2010 AFP. All rights reserved.
/cite

Cite
Copyright © 2010 AFP. AFP text, photos, graphics and logos shall not
be used for commercial purposes, reproduced, published, broadcast,
rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or
indirectly in any medium.
/cite

Notice of the theft and use of copyright material has been forwarded
to Google's abuse staff.

I think you are not so much interested in copyright issues as you are in
preventing this news from spreading.

Most likely.
Hey but bob thinks he is the internet police, either that or he's competing
for the internet's greatest nagger.

you thinking is not in evidence. you believing is in evidence.

I will refute your line of belief by pointing out two things. I
didn't remove the URLs and in another thread I even used a citation
to make a point in my favor. Finland had 750 adverse reactions mostly
Fevers and one case of reported narcolepsy. IIRC, that is worked out
to be 3.33 Adverse Reports per 10,000 People vaccinated (.03%).

Who gives a flying **** bob?
People are just getting a little tired of your constant harranging and
rantings about copyright. I mean once is interesting, twice is intriguing,
but after that with this line being trotted out everyting somebody wants to
discuss a topic, this constant intervention about copyright infringement.
Its just getting tiring bob.
Do you enjoy the label of being a nagging bore?

I just don't know how your marriage has lasted 35 years ...really that long?
I bet there's been some ups and downs with your perpetual nagging.
I know your wife is a patient person bob, but everybody has their limits and
I bet you've pushed her over the line a few times.
A few rocky patches, right?

carole
www.conspiracee.com

--