Old May 27th 04, 05:41 PM
Kazh

Default New member

I had a baby when I was 15, whom my parents made put up for adoption, =
I've never forgotten him or forgiven them...........

I have 2 kids who live with me, 17 & 15 from first marriage both =
conceived first time, on my birthday 2 yrs apart !! Only 3 days between =
their birthday, with my daughter being stubborn and being born 4 days =
late!!

Thanks for the tips, I'm new to all these techniques, until now we've =
just plodded along and had fun trying, we never thought they would be a =
problem conceiving after me having 3 kids before without ''trying''.=20

My tests are day 21 tests but doctor didn't really explain what they are =
or what the result will tell you, she was running an hour late with =
appointments and was rushing me.

I've started with folic acid tablets but if you can recommend anything =
else I'd appreciate the advice.

I am off to find a spare TTC cushion !!

Thanks
Karen

"Jane Thorpe" wrote in message =
Hi Karen - good luck with TTC - I just got pregnant after almost 2 years =
of
trying - so don't give up! With me it's number 5 and I have never had
problems getting pregnant before!

You say this is number 4 - and yet you have 2 children? I was just
wondering if you had had problems during pregnnacy before and if perhaps
that could effect things now?

Try the obvious - putting a cushion beneath your bottom during sex -
staying horizontal for at least 30 minutes after sex - some people even =
lie
with their legs up the wall. It just stops the semen flowing back out =
and
gives them a helping hand! Make sure you are taking a pre-conception
supplement or pre-natal supplement with all the necessary nutrients. I
don't know if it was a coincidence or not but I got pregnant a month or =
so
after starting to take a regular supplement - including iron.

I was due to have all my infertility tests done this month - blood tests =
for
hormone levels on day one and day 21 etc etc and then a week after =
booking
these I found out I was pregnant!! So there is hope

Bws
Jane