Old November 3rd 03, 02:00 AM

Default What to expect at 12-week appointment?

"Carol Ann" wrote

Whatever you decide, I do wish you the very best and am sending happy,
healthy baby vibes your way!

~Carol Ann

Thanks Carol Ann
I really think I am not going to have the testing; I don't want
amniocentesis, and I couldn't abort a baby unless something was very wrong
and it endangered my life , so it doesn't matter what comes back positive. I
will just have to deal with it as it comes but don't want to deal with false
positives.

I would never ever want to abort a baby just because it could have something
like down syndrome; that's horrible, I've known many many who have it and
lead really great quality lives and are such a joy to be around. I've pretty
much decided against the testing.