Old December 3rd 03, 12:20 AM
ChrisScaife

Default Kids should work.

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
.. .

"ChrisScaife" wrote in message
How would he a better person if I was beating him (the animal society
way) instead of teaching him interaction according to modern
principles of human society.

I don't know of animals that beat their young.
Only degenerate humans could be that base.
;-)

Mama cats swat kittens on the nose for misbehavior, along with a hiss.

Yes and dogs (or should I say bitches) will growl at a pup that gets a bit
too boisterous...
but it's a long way off from human children who go round covered in bruises
and may even suffer permanent damage from their parent's fit of rage.
Making the kid understand WHY is all it takes and thrashing them really
doesn't help.