Old December 14th 03, 01:37 AM
Ben

Default Pregnant, Nursing mothers should limit intake of tuna

seyshell wrote:

Federal Warning On Tuna Planned
Mercury a Danger To Fetuses, Children

this should be qualified as being a north american report.

in australia various brands have been investigated for the levels of
mercury, and many generic brands actually are quiet safe, with
extremely low levels of mercury.

however as in all things, moderation is the key.

I've noticed that Aussie products in general are better quality than
American. I attribute this to the fact that most things in America seem
to be made in china, korea and other countries like that.

Ben

--
Cheap long distance calling using Onesuite (http://www.onesuite.com).
2.5 cents/min anywhere in the U.S., to Canada or the U.K.