Old December 21st 05, 07:03 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Birth Control

"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
oups.com...
8. I'd be OK with another Mirena or perhaps a copper T, but I think my
system is such that it's not so great for my partner. Either the
strings were too long, and poked *me* (just inside my labia) or they
are too short, and poke him occasionally.

You can get the strings trimmed even shorter-mine are cut all the way up.
According to doc, the risk of expulsion/perforation is highest in the first
thirty days, and he can remove it without the strings. We had the same
problem with DB "stubbing his toe", and doc just trimmed me at my thirty day
checkup.

Jess