Old February 25th 08, 01:17 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nutrition,talk.environment,misc.kids.pregnancy
Mark Probert

Default Dentists Oppose Fluoridation; You Should Too

On Feb 24, 2:31*pm, Mr-Natural-Health john-h-
wrote:
On Feb 24, 2:26 pm, jay wrote:

... Fluoridation of drinking water stopped being an issue some 20 years ago.

Following links sites common sources of fluoride:http://www.fluoridealert.org/f-sources.htm#I

Read the f*cking Subject Line.

Can the paranoid nut-jobs kindly drop dead?

Hi John. Rarely do we agree, but here is one time. I saw the nut job
NYCOF on CNN a few years ago. He was, of course, discussing flouride.
He would not allow the advocate speak. AEvery time the advocate
started a sentence, the rude jerk would interupt and cut him off.

The CNN talking head was unable to restrain him.

And, to think he lives near me.

Shudder.

OK, back to not agreeing.