Old October 31st 10, 12:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

Default Aluminium Scare, is it Poisoning Vaccines?

On 10/31/10 1:56 AM, carole wrote:
"Bob Officer"-*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message news
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 20:40:32 -0400, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

On 10/30/10 6:38 PM, Bob Officer wrote:
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:23:58 -0400, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

On 10/30/10 5:05 PM, carole wrote:
"Bob Officer"-*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 21:09:01 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

"Bob Officer"-*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 02:21:31 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

snip

dribble deleted

Nice admission, Carole.

Poor brother bob, the quaker fanatic.

He's not a Quaker. Having a great-grandfather who went to a Quaker
school doesn't make one a Quaker.

As if there is something wrong with being a Quaker, the Quakers or
Quaker schools. If fact, their schools are some of the best schools in
Philly. They also started a company that makes one heck of an oat-meal.

Is it any wonder the Presidents of the US and most Congressmen and
Senators send their children to a 'Quaker' operated school (Sidwell)
in Washington DC. or Bethesda.

I do not really intend on using the term 'Quaker' as an insult. As
the precursors to official Native American school operations, the
school he attended was better than most and least indoctrinational of
them all.

I like Quakers and what they stand for. Their schools have an excellent
reputation, apparently in Wash., D.C., as well as Philly. I think they
have an excellent reputation in NYC, too.

They are slowly coming to terms with their past.

A lot of people used to think Catholic schools were good to send their kids to, until all the stories about abuse and pedophilia
broke.
Oh dear what a disaster and a ruination of their reputation.

I haven't heard a lot of stories related to Catholic schools, per se,
but to Catholic priests.

It was a disaster for the Catholic Church. Catholic schools had problems
with decreasing enrollment for years before the abuse scandal broke. I
don't know if the abuse scandal affected Catholic schools' attendence
much or not. I don't see how it could have helped, and I suspect that it
caused some schools to close down or consolidate, but the effects were
mostly local. The declining popularity of Catholic schools is nationwide
thing.

Jeff