Old October 18th 04, 03:29 AM
Gini

In article ,
says...

Hi Group,
Yes, I am the girlfriend, have been for 3 years now. And this WITCH just
won't leave him alone...

===
Well, there used to be a guy around here by the name of Bob (Boby?) and he
seemed to know an awful lot about dumping 'em in the Bay (he was a Scott
Peterson fan). He hasn't made an appearance for quite some time (maybe he has
legal troubles, I don't know) but, you might be able to Google for some tips.
Most of the rest of us aren't into drownings. However, as the second wife of a
man who had a FL order, I feel your pain (and oohhh, I could tell you some
stories about that woman, but, I won't 'cause the folks here are probably tired
of hearing them ;-). The FL guidelines are obscenely high and DOR is obscenely
ruthless. The one thing to keep in mind is that they do grow up and there is no
post-minority or college support in FL. BTW, we paid $1200 a month for my two
stepchildren. They are now grown and the feeling of being out from under that
mess is wonderful.
===
===