Old October 18th 04, 08:59 PM
AZ Astrea

"Gini" wrote in message
In article , teachrmama says...

"Gini" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

Hi Group,
Yes, I am the girlfriend, have been for 3 years now. And this WITCH

just
won't leave him alone...
===
Well, there used to be a guy around here by the name of Bob (Boby?) and

he
seemed to know an awful lot about dumping 'em in the Bay (he was a

Scott
Peterson fan). He hasn't made an appearance for quite some time (maybe

he
has
legal troubles, I don't know) but, you might be able to Google for some
tips.
Most of the rest of us aren't into drownings.

He did disappear rather abruptly, didn't he? chuckle

===
Yeah--And, I hated even mentioning his name but she sounded so desperate.
===

Well he did have his moments And nobody could rip into somebody as well
or mindlessly as Bob.

~AZ~