Old July 9th 03, 08:04 PM
Truffles

Default Barbara (Circe) is out of ICU

Katie Jaques wrote:

Barbara was moved from the makeshift overflow ICU at Grossmont
Hospital (it's really their surgical recovery room) to a regular
hospital room after midnight last night. She is disconnected from all
the tubes, IVs, etc. and is able to be up and around. I came home
after she was settled in, about 1:30 a.m.

We aren't sure how much longer she will be in the hospital. I may
take my laptop computer in today and see if we can hook it up so that
she can get into the Internet and see all your good wishes.

Michael will take the kids up to see her this morning. She has a
breast pump to keep the pressure off and the supply going. I don't
know if there are any restrictions on her nursing due to any drugs
they are giving her, but if not, I'm sure Vernon will be right back at
it!

Thank you for the updates. Please tell Barbara she has been in my
thoughts for a speedy and full recovery.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau