Old July 10th 03, 02:07 PM
Sharon Bailey Glasco

Default Barbara (Circe) is out of ICU

(Katie Jaques) wrote in message . com...
Barbara was moved from the makeshift overflow ICU at Grossmont
Hospital (it's really their surgical recovery room) to a regular
hospital room after midnight last night. She is disconnected from all
the tubes, IVs, etc. and is able to be up and around. I came home
after she was settled in, about 1:30 a.m.

Katie,

Thanks for all the updates on Barbara. I'm glad to hear that she is
doing better and is able to manage pumping, etc.

Barbara,

What a scare! I'm sure you will be happy to be out of the hospital
soon and at home with your family, where undoubtedly you will be more
comfortable.

Get Well Soon!

Sharon
Mom to James 6.2.00