Old July 22nd 08, 08:50 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Rebecca Jo

Default OB app't

"Kat" wrote

I did ask my OB, though, about DD2 and her still breastfeeding. It was at
the very end, just as she was walking out the door.
I simply said that DD2 is still nursing, although not very much, and if
this is ok or not. Dr said she recommends DD2 stops nursing completely.
I didn't get a chance to go further or ask why or whatever.
Should she stop nursing? I do know very few people personally that have
nursed while pregnant and did the tandem nursing thing.

I nursed my older son all through my 2nd pregnancy and had no problems
whatsoever. I tandem nursed the two boys for 6 months before weaning
Alexander. I plan on tandem nursing any further children we have as well.
You should do what you're comfortable with.

--
Mama to Alexander 6/6/05 and Jack 7/7/07