Old December 5th 06, 02:44 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Then of course there is this: FLEXIBLE TRUTH and JUVENILE COURTS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perjury

....Statements of interpretation of fact are not perjury because people
often make inaccurate statements unwittingly and not deliberately.
Individuals may have honest but mistaken beliefs about certain facts or
their recollection may be inaccurate. Like most other crimes in the
common law system, to be convicted of perjury you have to have had the
intention (the mens rea) to commit the act, and to have actually
committed the act (the actus reus)....

I'm very proud to have found some information that might well get you
off the hook with your testimony to the U.S.Congress, Greg.

And should you find yourself in any problem, feel free to refer to me
as to your frequent habit of making innacurate statement...though I'm
not sure I could testify they are 'unwittingly.'

You do seem to have a great many mistaken beliefs, but again, I'm not
sure they are honest mistakes.

.....hmmmm....maybe you best not call on me for help, unless your life
is in danger.

0:-