Old June 29th 07, 01:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Grandmother protests moving boy out of state: A half-dozen protesters sat outside Department of Health and Human Services...

On Jun 28, 6:53 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Jun 28, 6:53 pm, Greegor wrote:

Division of Family and Youth Services the former name of OCS

Alaska joined the pack of CPS agencies changing their
name to supposedly avoid the bad PR they earned under
the old name?

Several people call CPS agencies the "Alphabet Agencies"
because so many of them change their names.

Even funnier is that often one state's will change TO
a name that several other states have changed away from.

Is anybody really fooled by these name changes?

Money is wasted too since forms and stationary
are commonly junked to get new ones with the
new name.

A little boy is about to be moved across the United States away from
his family and you focus on the cost of paper!

Dan It's never about the kids with you, is it, Greg.

What do YOU have to say about that Dan?
You didn't address the child any more than I did!
But you sure used the child to attack me.
Interesting.

The last thing I'd worry about with CPS is
how much money they spend on stationary.

But but.. CPS keeps whining about shortages of money!

You missed the point that when an opponent
is shredding their groundbreaking research or
changing their name after a scandal, it might
indicate guilt or an attempt to evade bad PR.