Old June 30th 07, 03:22 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default How to force new Mother to take dna test in Pennsylvania

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

wrote in message
ps.com...
Yes, let me make it more Clear.. Some crazy bitch may have my child
and I need to know if it really is so I can get rights. How do I
force her to have the child tested? Is their a standard court
procedure with this?

Yes. Either the unmarried mother or a presumed father can file a

paternity
action to have the court order a DNA test to name the father or exclude a
non-father. These hearing go by several names depending on the state.

They
can be called filiation hearings, establishment hearings, or paternity
hearings.

You will need an attorney to help you cover all the bases and understand

all
of your personal motivations for bringing the legal action. The things an
attorney specializing in paternity can help with are dealing with in-state
cases, Interstate cases, and International disputes. (Where I live these
cases can get very complicated because many of them involve American

citizen
men who had a child with a Mexican citizen woman and she left the U.S. to
return to Mexico with their American citizen child.)

Doesn't surprise me. They even convict people (mainly men) for behaving
within the confines of local laws while visiting other countries!
The day will come when people are prevented from leaving this country. Not
unlike the communist/dictator regimes.