Old September 22nd 04, 05:15 AM
Karen O'Mara

(Karen O'Mara) wrote in message . com...
(Karen O'Mara) wrote in message . com...
oaway (Joelle) wrote in message ...
And, if she is real,
it's a shame for us to tell her to "go get therapy"

You have to be kidding.

Then again, you think you can tell someone is a child molester just by looking
at them. Yea, much better people with multiple problems listen to people like
you than see a therapist.

But I'm the bad poster....

I didn't say you were a bad poster. And I don't know what you are
talking about when you say I think someone is a child molester ...
what are you talking about?

And, you snipped most of my post... which doesn't say *not* to get
therapy. It just says it's a shame to push her away from this
newsgroup.

Hey Joelle, you never answered my question about what you meant when
you said that I could tell someone is a child molester just by looking
at them? Please enlighten me. I have no idea what you meant or what
you were talking about.

Hey, Joelle, I think you owe me a retraction, not a reaction, to this.
And, an apology for saying misleading, untrue, slanderous things about
me. Ignoring this request just tells me that you know you're wrong but
you don't know how to tell me.

Karen