Old September 22nd 04, 04:28 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
news:kPg4d.42891$t61.11332@clgrps13...
"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
"CME" wrote in message
news:D424d.64466$KU5.55845@edtnps89...

Which is a good thing, sounds like she'd just use it against you

anyways.
Sheesh.

What did I ever do to you? What did I ever do to Joelle, anyway?

My guess of theology was pretty close to sociology (or whatever she
said). There were a few theology students there, and since Joelle is
currently a pastor, it was a good guess. It certainly wasn't a
slanderous comment, unlike things that were said in my direction.

Ooo waaaah. Yeah it's all Joelle, she's such a bad bad lady. ~rolls eyes~
Get off the witch hunt, you're securing your own noose.

Right, that's it. You two, out in the corridor now. Christine, you'll be
joining them too if you're not careful, my girl.

Honestly, kids today. sigh ;-)

--
Paul Griffiths