Old April 8th 04, 04:30 AM
Nikki

Default Solids how many times a day?

Jinxie wrote:

How many times a day do you feed your baby if you're on solids?

I was on a slightly different schedule since I didn't start solids with Luke
until 6 months. He had one meal a day for roughly 3 weeks, then two meals a
day for a couple weeks and by 6-8 weeks after starting solids he was eating
3 meals a day.

Do you only feed cereal in the mornings?

No. I generally fed fruit. Sometimes he'd have adult cereal. I think what
ever you want to do/he prefers is OK.

I think his breastfeeding has tapered
off a bit that's why i'm asking the frequency of solids in any one
day.

It is often recommended to nurse before you feed the solids up to 12mos to
ensure he continues to get adequate amounts of breastmilk.

Any tips for flying
with a baby or with a baby that has the sniffles?

Is he old enough for decongestants? You'd probably want to try ahead of
time to be sure he wouldn't react badly. I hope he sleeps a lot for you!

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)