Old February 26th 08, 12:45 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Foster father sentenced to 30 years for shaking infant, causingher to lose sight and ability to walk

*Got a new computer system for Christmas, just have not added it back in
yet. *Not to sure I will to be honest, getting a bit tired of all the
jerking off with pangborn and his followers (read as "Leaches") so I dont
know if I will be getting back into those conversations. *I'm a busy puppy
these days, and the new schedule is far beyond bizzare. *Thats the price one
pays for advancement I suppose.

Ronald Van Dyne of Omaha got promoted to what?
Head baby stealer?