Old July 18th 03, 05:29 PM
Bill Fischer

Default U.S. bill would require labels to warn of choking

Wow! It never occurred to me that the hot dog should be sliced
lengthwise when serving children. Makes sense.

The problem here, it seems to me, isn't with the hot dog.

Mom should have been working on this child about the importance of
properly chewing food before swallowing.

Or should she sue the pediatrician because he/she didn't chew the
child's food for him?

Some adults have died trying to swallow down big chunks of beefsteak.
Their families should sue the internists? I'm sure those internists
never once mentioned the importance of proper mastication.

Maybe we should all sue Oscar Meyer for selling weapons of mass
destruction?

JG wrote:
Is she going to sue her ped?

Hehe. And if the ped doesn't have a lot of $$$, maybe she could go
after the AAP.

"I am an educated person but I never realized how dangerous a hot

dog

could be."