Old July 1st 03, 03:26 AM
Jo Thn

Default My son's first birthday 7-7-

Hi Marcia;

My daughter's ten and I'm still trying to figure out what to do for her
first birthday! I've heard it's going to be this way for the rest of my
life: questioning, answering, asking the wrong
questions, thinking I have the answers, realizing I was wrong, thinking
I have better questions, going back to the drawing board, over-thinking,
underthinking, asking the wrong people, not asking the right people,
etc., etc., etc.!!! Hey, I think I'm going to ask my daughter what she
would have liked for her first birthday and then do it now. I'll tell
her I've waited so long because I wanted her opinion......Yep, thank
you, Marcia, for your help. I can only say I wish my mother was as
concerned as you seem to be!