Old April 8th 07, 08:43 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
enigma

Default Family Calendar management

Ericka Kammerer wrote in
:

Anne Rogers wrote:
When did I have the auto accident?

never?

if I start having to record that I'll start having to
worry, any kind of auto accident should be a significant
enough and rare enough event that the date stands out.

If you're like me, just because the event stands out
in
your mind doesn't mean that you also remember the date it
happened ;-)

yup. i know mine was over 10 years ago now, but what year it
was is, well, no longer really relevant despite the permanant
back injury. i held the kid's drivers license for over 5
years, but i figured that by 22 he *might* be smart enough to
tell the brake from the gas pedal...
lee besides, i understand the usefulness of having a car to
getting a job