Old July 19th 04, 01:44 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Default Sad story

Buzzy Bee wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 22:43:12 -0500, "Donna Metler"
wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!

I didn't need it for the U/S at 6 wks 6 days in this pregnancy, but there
was no dehydration issue whatsover.

There was no dehydration issue for me. The ultrasound tech estimated
I'd had about 750ml in my bladder, since I'd prepared for the fact
they would ultrasound. However I was told it was protocol and they
would not do the ultrasound if I refused (the tech said this was
rubbish).

It was eventually removed in a room with the door wide open and only
my strategically placed husband shielding me.

For this "treatment" I got a bill for $2500, though my travel
insurance picked it up in the end.

This part of the thread is now giving me the creeps! Yuck! I've had
issues with a not full enough bladder, and in all cases, they just
waited for the water to move to the right location. (obviously these
were not emergencies) I considered myself unlucky at the time because
of the inconvenience (although I never complained), but now I think I
was lucky. ;-)