Old January 2nd 05, 11:42 PM
Cele

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:09:25 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:09:54 -0500, "Lisa" wrote:
"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message
"Paul & Cele" wrote

Oh, and if you say, "Yes," does that mean you should set a date?

Urgent
replies requested, as the date setting part needs to be got on with

if
appropriate..........

And a place.

And send us all an invitation!

Congratulations! (If the answer is yes that is), I can't help you

there.

Absolutely! Set the date! After all, that's the point of getting

engaged,
isn't it?

Congratulations.

Thanks both and we really *are* working hard to finalise a date.

This is true. We're trying for Christmas holidays, of course, and
probably after Christmas day so we can do that at home with family.
But of course there's no reason we can't have the wedding, then do
Christmas, *then* go on a honeymoon....

We'll let you know.

Thanks! We'll keep you posted. Now to survive the intervening spans of
separation......

Yeah, you can say that again.

Now to survive....ah, hell with it. ;-)

I want March to come. OK, really, I want August to come.

Want, want, want, that's all I ever hear from you.

That's true. I'm terribly demanding. LOL

Don't ever change. :-)

Won't I start to smell bad after awhile?

Cele