Old December 6th 03, 09:56 AM
Greg Hanson

Default Kids should work.

Doan: When Lemmings run over a cliff en masse, why stop them?
When you challenge them it only curbs their insane excess.

Sorry if you thought I was dictating rather than suggesting.

ChrisScaife wrote
We ARE discussing "beating" of children.
I have seen my own son covered in bruises,
administered by his mother and/or
her lover who is a professional martial
arts expert.

Wait a minute Chris Scaife!
When you say "covered in bruises" are you talking
about bruises from blocking in Martial Arts?

Isn't that a common thing for people who love
that sport and want to do well?

Aren't such bruises a bit like some of the
injuries from other sports?

Football, Pole vaulting, etc..? Learning to ride a bike?

I would expect a certain amount of bruising
happens in Martial Arts training.

Are you setting this aside when you say
"covered in bruises"?

You can label it "stupid neurotic ultraliberal
type BS grunting noises", but people who condone
that kind of human behaviour will never get MY respect!

Are you disrespecting Martial Arts in general?
Or just the one person teaching it?