Old July 19th 06, 10:13 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
Stormlady

Default Huggies Disposable Diapers (X-POSTED)

SIL had the exact same problem with almost every pack of Huggies she had,
she also called them and they sent her a coupon for more diapers. She
generally used Parents choice as well, her little guy developed a
sensitivity to them and now she is using Pampers because they don't give him
diaper rash.

"Nan" wrote in message
Anyone use these?

I normally buy the Parent's Choice brand from Walmart since they're
much less expensive, but they didn't have the next size up when I
needed to buy more for dd2, so I bought Huggies Supreme since I had a
coupon.

Out of the pkg, 3 of the diapers were wasted because the tabs broke
off when dh or I were diapering dd. So I complained to the company
and got the response that it's not a problem they've ever encountered.

They sent me a coupon that covered my cost on the pkg. so I bought a
pkg a while later, thinking I got a bad batch. Same thing with this
box! I plan to go back to our trusty Parent's Choice diapers, but I'm
wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, or if it's
something we're doing wrong.

Ta!

Nan