Old January 19th 04, 06:22 PM
Kane

Default Another child killed in kincare

On 18 Jan 2004 23:35:19 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Kane: If I were to post the state agencies
form number would you be able to confirm that?

Why would that matter? I can get, as you or anyone else can, a lot of
blank state DHS forms online with minimum bother just googling for it.
I do it all the time to point people (backchannel) to them for THEIR
use and to help them understand what the business of child care is
actually about.

You liars, on the other hand, avoid the truth like a plague. I've
watched asshole after lying asshole leave this ng when called on the
garbage and shown the truth. You, narcissist that you are, are
delighted with the attention being wrong, a liar, an outlandishly
brutal hate filled abuser of children and called on it by myself and
others.

The only good thing I can say about the others is that at least they
don't have YOUR sickness. They know when they've been shown the truth
even if they left denying it vociferously to save face.

I notice asshole is back however. Claiming he never said he finally
got the money together to pay his online account. More liars still
wander about here but only because they are too sick to see the truth
and what it makes them look like.

When the stuff written up in a study of a certain
home is filled with comments that have absolutely
no bearing on the home situation, it's obvious.

You have talked ABOUT them. You haven't said what they were. You can
scan the homestudy, with names redacted, and put it up on a freebie
website easily enough, asshole. The same thing took down another one
of you liar a year or so ago. Why not give it a try, ****head?

When you post the homestudy contents, not the number of the blank
form..hell, I can pull thousands of those numbers of the Web, we'll
believe you. Or we'll believe you made up something more credible
looking than the garbage you've posted so far.

The comments even belie G'ma's mental illness.

Let's me see. I have YOUR claim that g'ma is mentally ill. On the
other hand many people are "mentally ill" that have nothing more than
depression or age related disfunctions easily handled with Rx and Tx.

Sorta like when she was asked a yes or no question
in court and she started opinionating,

Yep, sure sign of insanity. No "normal" person does that, right,
asshole?

even
pretending to speak on behalf of the child,

Please demonstrate how one "pretends" speak for someone else. They
either do it or don't, they don't "pretend" to. Go take a basic
english writing class.

which was an obvious LIE.

What was? That you pretend to pretend to pretend? What a **** head.

Yes, Home study for placement is provided to PARENT.

Prove that. An adoptive family, or a foster family MIGHT, just might
request it and find themselves having to hire an attorney and petition
the court for it but in the states I know they rarey get it.

One case I followed closely because I knew the RELATIVE that requested
viewing (they didn't even get a copy, just a peek....thought were
allowed to take hand notes from it) of their foster certification home
study that one was a major shakeup statewide.

Had it set a precedent...which so far it hasn't and that was five
years ago or more....it would have made certifiers and adoption
workers work much more difficult. You know, how to say "this is a
raving lunatic that talks like Greegor the Whore, but how do I say it
without getting sued" kind of problem.

You know, the criminal thinking that wants all enforcement agents
totally crippled so they can proceed to shower little naked girls of
the girlfriends and sue when they get caught at it?

And the form has titles over the sections
indicating what is to be written up.

Pointless babble. What are you talking about. Unless you post it
somewhere for us to read you are just another one of the babbling
idiots that come and go on this ng. Mostly go.

Did we get to "see sausage getting made"??

I didn't ask for a video of the caseworker doing their minute by
minute work. I asked to see the product you claim to have access to.
If "the parent," in this case the girls mother, got a copy of the
homestudy of someone else (what a liar you are) then she has it in
hand. And you can scan it and post it in a freebie web page that are
all over the Web. So? So? What's holdin' yah up, asshole?

It's the ""Social History Report"" which is as
secretive as you described, and used in court
yet not available for cross examination.

That, asshole, is in most states information that is also included in
the "homestudy." A "Homestudy" would be more accurately titled
(something I've bitched about to the state) as a "Family and Home
Study."

If you are referring to a "home safety inspection," then as usual you
are indulging in your ignorance to try and con people, liar.

Never heard of a social history report. So get us the number and
location of the blank form. I'd like to see one. You live in the
state. You can google and search. Find it and show it to us. I'm busy
with a dozen other activities on line and too busy for your ****
spewing mouth overwork.

Iowa let's people read homestudies on
others?...hell, most states you can't
even get YOUR OWN homestudy without a
court order, and even then most courts
will turn down the request.

You are lying again.

Or after our squawking, the redo Home Study where
the details on Prozac were severely minimized

snip

So, what did yah have to snip that you couldn't handle....something
about you sitting on your ass instead of going out and hunting for
work? When was the last time you left the "manufactured" home to go
job hunting, eh? Eh? EH?

4 years ago?

Yah better start comin' up with more than that,
Greegor. How do YOU know what belongs in a HS
form anyway? Yah got a pile of 'em sittin'
aroun'?

You aren't allowed to see someone else's
homestudy, Greegor, as even one's own is
unlikely to be released to then.
You are lying again.

Will the form number and letter suffice?

At this point, with your record of lies and obfuscations, and
weaselings, and obvious, by snippage, Doananating, I'd want a scan'd
graphic posted on a web page and the clear date and signature of YOU
on it.

Tell me if that would prove I was telling truth.

Very little would prove anything positive about you, Whore, but a copy
of your first paycheck stub mailed to me from the company that issued
it.

Go find a job...even if you have to go drive your asshole buddy
Leakin's snow plow.

You aren't in a "family" you asshole Whore.

You are suckin' OFF a family and have been for 3 years or more, you
schmuck.

So post your evidence on the web. I don't trust you. Funny 'bout that.
I don't like whores and gigolos that pretend they are decent human
beings, and "step-parents."

Kane