Old February 17th 04, 02:34 AM
beeswing

Default training bras

x-no-archive: yes

Cheryl wrote:

Honestly, given my experience with white shirts and school uniforms
I'd say yes people care. Not all the girls in the year will care but
it was extremely obvious who was developing just by the appearance of
bra strap adjusters under the shirt.

Yes, but if the girl doesn't wear a bra and is developing...won't it be obvious
(and potentially even more embarrassing) for her *not* to wear something of
some sort under a white shirt?

It was almost a competition
among one group of girls to be the first to wear a "proper" bra rather
than a training bra or a size smaller than an A cup. In my other post
I mentioned camisole tops that my mum bought be, the crop bras would
serve the same purpose - to look kind of like a bra but not be a bra
when it's not necessary. Singlets wouldn't do the trick for me, they
had to have that adjuster to look like a bra.

Funny. The only thing I remember about having to wear a bra when I was young
was that I was mortified...especially once I hit 8th grade and got into...let
us say...bigger sizes.

Man I'm not looking forward to my kids hitting puberty!

I almost cried today. My kid is only 9. I'm not old enough for this.

beeswing