Old May 25th 08, 06:28 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Sarah Vaughan

Default 12 Week Scan

lu-lu wrote:
Hi all

As it's so quiet at the moment, I just thought I'd give you an update on my
scan yesterday.

All was fine with the baby. It was super wriggly, bouncing around, rolling
over and waving - looks like I might end up with another loopy kid!

Brilliant news! I'm so glad it's all going well.

Oh well, I hope you're all well, and that those with bumps are also growing
well. Last time I was pregnant, there were loads of expectant mummies on
here, hope we find some more soon!

Goodness, yes - it would be great if this could go back to being an
actual discussion group instead of a spam dump.

All the best,

Sarah
--
http://www.goodenoughmummy.typepad.com

"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be" - P. C. Hodgell