Old October 28th 08, 02:53 PM posted to misc.kids
news[_4_]

Default black to me

"marika" wrote in message

I just realized that Nickelodeon's special line up for Halloween is called
Shocktober 2 and it started this morning. It includes some Halloween
themed episodes of Nickelodeon shows (does not count the Nick Jr. themed
shows) today (October 25, 2008) through Thursday, October 30, 2008. Monday
through Thursday the exact episodes to air are unknown as they are UPick
match ups, but they are all Halloween themed. Below is what is left of the
line up.

I am so happy that one of the Nick channels (we get a few) bright back "Are
You Afraid of the Dark"! I watched it it the early 90's with my oldest and
now my youngest is into it.