Old May 22nd 04, 02:18 PM
Chookie

Default Am I risking it?

In article ,
"jane.elizabeth" wrote:

Yes, I think there might be a problem if your child's name was the same as
the name of a brand of condom. :-) More likely to be a hardship in the
teenaged years.

Although the brand might be defunct by then, and you never know what will
happen in the future. I once knew a girl called Fleur. No doubt her parents
thought it was both unusual and pretty (it's French for flower) when they gave
her the name. When the poor girl was in her teens, some company started
making Fleur tampons. Now how can you anticipate *that*?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet