Old July 6th 03, 06:04 PM
dolores

Default All about me now :-) (was Thank you for those people who supported my statements

"Cele" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:04:29 +0100, "dolores" wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On 20 Jun 2003 14:01:12 GMT, oaway (Joelle) wrote:

.

I'm so incredibly glad T's out of the system and off to private
school. We're going to buy her uniform next week, while I still can.
:-/

Cele

Grooaan....you've just reminded me that I've nearly a E1000 to fork out

for
Ronan for secondary school....Damn it's expensive here in Ireland to have
your kids educated....I got the book list the other day and there's not

one
book less than E20.00 (UK £15.00) dunno dollars. And then there's all

the
other stuff like music things/art things......oh.....why did I have
kids......I could have bought a real nice car instead.....lol

Heh. I can relate!

And...psssst..... Dolores.....

You coulda bought TWO LAMBORGHINIS instead!

ROFLMAO

Cele

LOLOL......instead I'm driving my dads car. He passed away last May 3 weeks
after having triple bypass surgery and it's still hard to believe he's gone.
He went under the knife the day I was leaving my old house in the UK and was
buried on the day I was supposed to move into my new house here in Ireland.
it really creeped me out and I very nearly didn't move in cos of it. But
*he* found the house for me and fell in love with it. Mum and Dad didnt
really give me much choice in the matter anyway, they said they werent
looking at anymore houses.....*this* was the one *they* liked. I had to
buy it. So much for being an adult.....and making my own decisions......
Now I'm glad cos I really believe Daddy is here with us, and looking after
us. I know it sounds weird, but sometimes I think I can *feel* him here,
and I'm not given to this type of thing *ever*.

Now I'm driving his car.....and even though it's a bit too small and not
near powerful enough for me ( I really like a car with welly) I'm stuck with
it until it falls apart......Can't imagine telling my mum that I want to
sell it, I wouldn't have the heart anyway, cos of the sentimental value.....

Sooooo the Lambhorgini will have to wait until the next life......in
which...... I'm going to be rich, tall, drop dead gorgeous and have no idea
how to use a drill... I'll have men dropping at my feet to do it for
me........I'm really sick of having to do my own DIY.....lolol...well that's
the plan anyway!....

Dolores

Dolores